In the last couple of weeks, I have been fortunate to be given two awards. When I started writing this blog couple of months ago, I never knew how it would turn out! Whether, I would be able to sustain it – even write more than a week. I did not expect any comment or like when I started off. And now, oh boy! couple of awards. As a novice blogger, I could not have asked for more.
Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you Deeshrek for giving me this award. Most appreiated!
As per the rules, here are 7 random things about myself –
- The loud garrulous Ari today – yes, the Ari for whom the folks in office say – “The most noisy guy” – struggled to speak in his formative years. This continued till his teens when
somethingsomeone changed me – forever!
- I am a big foodie – I love eating. I love non-veg food (somepeople tag me as a carnivore). And yes, by the carnivore definition – I absolutely hate veg food.
- I hated chocolate flavor – chocolate flavored milk, chocolate ice cream… I had nothing to do with chocolate till I met my wife. Now, I am an avid chocolate eater.
- Inside the loud garrulous guy, still resides a shy, stupid, quiet person – the one that only few close friends and family know.
- I am very impatient. Doing the same thing for twice or thrice gets me bored.
- I am highly superstitious. This may not be news for folks reading my blog – but I can crack people up by talking about how external factors influence the outcome of our actions 🙂
- I think I have a split personality – the loud, action oriented guy in office, and the lazy, dont want to do any work guy at home! I am still trying to figure out when and how the transformation happens.
Pass the award to 7 other blogging friends –
I think the folks that I really think deserve this award have already got it. So, I would request you to visit my blogroll – it has a good collection of blogs that I love to read – and I am sure they would interest you.
The Liebster Blog Award –
Leibster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean “favorite” and the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma